Covid - 19
This page is dedicated to providing information in relation to Covid-19. Below are copies of all correspondence sent to parents/carers and specific links to online guidance and advice.
As we are nearing the re-opening of our school, if you need any help or support, please contact Alex Waterman initially, they will discuss the actions the school has in place and how it will impact on your child.
Thank you for supporting us and Stay Safe
- Primary School Parent Pack.pdf
- Covid 19 Absence - Quick guide.pdf
- RAA01 YEOFORD updated 1.3.2021.pdf
Please click on the links below for documents produced by our Inclusion and Improvement Hub to support Well-being and Mental Health during this difficult time. More guidance and YouTube videos are available on their Facebook page @inclusionhubdevon
- Covid19 Policy.pdf
- First Aid - Information for Schools.pdf
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Children Covid-19.pdf
- Safer Working Practice.pdf
The Link Academy Trust schools will follow guidance in these documents and use a range of protective measures to create the safest environments we can to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
- Government Online Resources for Home Education
- Staying Safe Online
- Public Health England - Isolation Guide